Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trying to get back to normal

Well we are trying to get back to normal but the long weekend really took it out of Corinne. She has been really sleepy for the last two days making it very hard for me to go back into school. Therefore I really have nothing done in my classroom and I just have no desire to go back in there. Grandma, Aunt Carrie and Dominic came up yesterday to try and help me in the classroom but we never made it there. We went to Kohl's first because we had a great coupon and she just lost it there. I have never really seen a nine month old through such great fits. Corinne is pulling up all the time now and has even learned how to climb the stairs. She is a ball of fire and I think we are going to have our hands extremely full! Today we had our last weekday play group and it was fun to watch the girls do some baby wrestling and play baby soccer.


Carissa, Hannah, and Corinne (the girls)-Corinne's playgroup friends

No comments: