Friday, August 22, 2008

The end of summer

Today was my last really day of summer vacation and Corinne and I had to spend it in my dumb classroom with me working like crazy to get things done. The next time someone says to me "must be nice to only work nine months out of the year" I am going to smack them. I have spent the last three weeks going in to school working on my classroom and I am still going to have to bust my butt to get everything done before the kids come. It was made a lot harder this year with Corinne because she did not find putting bulletin boards up that much fun. When I got her up from a nap this morning I just stood there and cried because I know this will be the last week day that I will be there for her when she gets up from her morning nap. As I have said many times I love my job but I love being a Mom more. I just hate the thought of probably missing her first step and many other things. I never thought I would want to be a stay at home Mom but I do! Corinne is kneeling and and pulling to stand all the time now. She is also contining to sing and dance to everything she hears.

No comments: