Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sad day

Well Corinne still is not sleeping through the night...in fact she is getting up about every two hours and we just can not figure out what is going on with her. Anyway, we went into school today which was extremely hard for me. I love teaching but I am thinking at this point that I would love being home with my daughter more. I know that Corinne will be fine with the sitter but I just am not looking forward to only have a few hours a day with her and possibly missing her first steps. After going to school for a short time because Corinne really did not really want me to be working in the classroom today, we came home for nap time. When Corinne woke up the neighbors came over to play with her which she loves! Then we all had dinner together, Corinne is really learning to sit with us while we all eat. Corinne had Cheerios' for the first time tonight and did very well. It made me a little nervous though since she does not really have any teeth.

No comments: