Monday, August 25, 2008

School Days

Today was a very hard day for me! I went back to school and it was not easy. I made it through the day after a lot of tears. I got to Dawn(the babysitter) I think that Corinne was a little mad at me. She did not get all excited like she always does for Jeremy and did not come to me right away. Of course this made me cry! When I got home from school we had to go to my preschool beginning of the school year picnic. Corinne was the hit of the picnic and again everyone said how beautiful she is. That is what is making it so hard. By the time we get home there is not much time left to do anything. We play for a little while but then Zeus needs walked and we do that. Then it's dinner, bath and bed. I think this would be a little easier if I just had more time with her that we could just play. However after I went to the picnic and saw all the children with special needs there I am just thankful to have a happy and healthy baby. Everyone keeps telling me it will get easier and I really hope it does but it just not feeling that way right now.

No comments: