Friday, August 29, 2008

Doctor's and Hair

First of all thanks for all the support this week as I went back to work. Jeremy stuck by my side as I cried most of the week and will probably continue to do so for a while. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband. I made it through the week and although I wish I was at home with her I am getting back into the swing of things and it will really be better once my kids start coming next week.
Today Corinne had her nine month checkup and everything was fine. She is 17 1/2 pounds and 28 1/2 inches long, so she remains long and skinny. Who would have thought? She is in the 50% percentile so right where she should be. She did get a flu shot which I was a little nervous about given our family history (my uncle had a severe reaction to a flu shot) but it seemed to have little effect on her.
She went to the babysitter for a little bit but Daddy was done with work at one he got to get her early. Jeremy brought her to school to see me and then they went home to try and take a nap but Corinne had other ideas. She went to sleep fine at first but Jeremy said he heard her wake up and start talking to herself but then she got quiet which is never good. She then started growling and grunting and he was not sure if she was going to the bathroom or what so he peaked in on her. He looked in on her to find her standing in her crib and trying to climb over. This was very scary for Daddy because we had not moved the bed all they way down. This was the first time that she has made it all the way to standing up. Needless to say Corinne did not go back down for a nap. By the time I got home she was pretty tired and was getting frustrated. She did end up taking a little nap in the chair with Daddy. Then we ate some dinner and Corinne tried cheese for the first time and she loved it. She was very tired after dinner so it was straight to bath time. We have been brushing her hair when she gets dressed and ready for bed and then she holds the brush. Well tonight she tried to brush her own hair. It was so cute!

Corinne going after something she is not suppose to!

No comments: