Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So busy

It has been a busy week. Yesterday we had a play date with Claire and Adam, my friend Elizabeth's kids. Adam is 2 and Claire is 4 so it was fun for Corinne to play with some older kids. She was really talking to them a ton. Jeremy is a little leery but when we go upstairs I have been showing Corinne how to crawl up the steps, which is mostly just me moving her legs, until last night. We were in the bathroom getting ready for bath time and Corinne pulled herself up, and got up the step that leads to the bathtub it was a big milestone. Today we had lunch with Daddy which was a rare treat. Then we played in the afternoon before going to Matt and Natalie's for dinner. Corinne loved watching Zeus and Cooper, Matt and Natalie's dog, play together. Everyday that I see her grow more into a person makes it that much harder to think about going back to work. I am trying to just enjoy every minute that I have at home from her but I have to say the tears are already coming daily!

No comments: