Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Last Day

After a rough start for Mommy in the morning we had a great last day of summer vacation. We went to the zoo and had a great time despite the heat. Corinne loves looking at the animals now and is getting so big. Then we came home and just did some straightening up to get ready for Mommy and Daddy to both go to work tomorrow. I am praying I have the strength to leave in the morning! I know I have done it before, but before I knew it was only for four and a half months and this will be for ten months. We will see! On a positive note Corinne is crawling on her hands and knees most of the time now and is pulling to stand which she has only been doing occasionally before. She also was just standing by her and even tried to take a few steps today. I know I keep saying it but I bet she will be walking by 10 months!

No comments: