Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Couple of Days

I feel like I do not have a whole lot to report besides Corinne is now crawling over top of things including Zeus by crawling to them, pulling up to stand and then going on over. Yesterday when we got home I noticed that she had a red mark on the back of her arm but did not think much of it because she has such sensitive skin. This morning I was getting her dressed when I noticed that the red mark had turn into her first rug burn. She also had her first meal with her half a tooth that was not purred food. She love picking the food and even squishing the mangoes in her hands. It was looks really bad. It will be great especially since we have to go to the pediatrician tomorrow. Tonight when we got home she was talking up a storm and busy crawling and climbing on everything. We are making the most of the time we have together!

No comments: