Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a weekend

As promised I wanted to add some of the picutres from Wednesday's photo shoot first.....




















It has been a fairly uneventful weekend for us. We were suppose to go to Wheeling Friday night and then come back Sunday but Jeremy came home and lunch not feeling so well. By the time Corinne and I got home he was miserable so I made him go to urgent care and he had strep throat. So needless to say Daddy was in bed most of Saturday and is still not feeling great. Hopefully he will feel better soon. We waited all day for the snow on Saturday and only got yucky freezing rain and then rain. Oh well it was a nice day at home with Corinne and I got some cleaning done.
Today we are spending the morning getting caught up and I am cooking for my friend Natalie's shower that I am co-hosting. We will have a great time celebrating this exciting time with Natalie and getting ready to welcome baby Madelynn. I will post pictures of that later!

No comments: