Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures and More

We did not do much on Tuesday this week, just work and home and played a little but Corinne has been pretty worn out trying to get back into a routine. She has not been napping very well at the babysitters but has been sleeping much better at night.

Yesterday we had family photos and Corinne's One Year photos done. I was a little worried in the beginning because she feel asleep in the car on the way to the pictures and they were pretty close to dinner time so I was not sure how she would do. In typical Corinne fashion she had to be a little diva in the beginning but ended up getting some really good pictures. She was a trooper and the only reason I did it on a week night was because I thought it would save some money but thought wrong (smile savers does nothing!) Also the CD that they gave me is a little messed up and has all the pictures sideways and it will not let me save the rotated picture so I will have to post the pictures later.

Today we ran errands after school to get ready for a baby shower for my friend Natalie this weekend and then tried to prepare for our trip to Wheeling tomorrow. My mother in law Jeannie's birthday with Tuesday so we are going there to celebrate. Hopefully the weather will hold out for us!

No comments: