Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Last week was a very busy week even though it was a short one. Tuesday was a normal day of work and home. Same thing Wednesday except for Mommy having an really bad day at work. It is the time of year that we start working on transition to Kindergarten with my older kids and it can often be very stressful, and I will leave it at that. Corinne was glad to be back with her friends after having four days at home with Mommy and did not want to leave Miss Linda's most days, which makes me feel good in some ways and awful in others. Anyway Thursday we shopped at Babies R Us afterschool for my friend Natalie's shower gift and Corinne and I had such a good time. Friday Daddy got to pick Corinne up from the babysitters because I was hosting the shower afterschool but Jeremy brought Corinne over to see some of my co-workers. She had a good time in my classroom playing with balls and trying out all the kid size chairs. Friday night we just hung out at home and went to bed early.

Saturday we had our new U-verse TV, phone and Internet installed (thank goodness I can finally be on the Internet without having to log in every 5 minutes) and it took about 5 hours to do that. Carrie, Hallie and my nephew Dominic came for a visit and so that the kids could play together, even though Corinne ended up being asleep for two and a half hours of it and it is fun to watch the kids play. Even though Dominic is three and a half months younger then Corinne he sure was pushing her around. We went to dinner together and then my sister and her family went home.

Today, we ran errands most of the morning and drove around in the not so great weather that we were not expecting. Corinne came home and took a two and a half hour nap and then got up and to eat and play. She has become quite a good sleeper in the last couple of weeks. I think she goes so much during the day that she is just worn out at night.

No comments: