Friday, November 7, 2008

Playing catch up

This week has been a busy one and we have all been very tired this week. Jeremy and I have been going to bed very early so have been trying to play catch up in the morning. It has been nice though because this is the most rested I have felt in a long time. Corinne is getting use to her new sitter and seems to like it. It has been a little different for her because the kids are a little older (2 1/2 to 3 1/2) so she is being challenged to keep up which I like. Today I had a hard time getting her to leave because she saw the other kids playing outside and did not want to leave. She even got to drive in one of those little red cars this week. It has been so nice out we just enjoyed this last little bit of warm weather before the weather gets bad.
We had Corinne's last swim class tonight and had a great time. Believe it or not Corinne went off the diving board today. At first we were not going to do it but after I watched some other kids I decided to try it with her much to Daddy's discomfort. Corinne and I walked out to the end of the board and then Miss Jill the swim instructor was in the water to catch her. I lowered her in and then let go. It was a little scary but Corinne did fine. Then we practiced sitting on the slide and then going in the water. This was a very good class and I am so glad we did it. Corinne has always loved the water but is now paddling, kicking and going under the water with ease.
This weekend we will be busy with birthday parties and playgroup. It will be nice to have playgroup at our house because we have not had one in a while. It is sad sometimes because we miss out on things like playgroup since I am working. We will also be trying to finish some planning for Corinne's birthday. It is hard to believe in two weeks Corinne will be one!

No comments: