Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and More

It has been a very busy and eventful week at our house. This week we made the decision to change babysitters after a last straw incident that happened and we it was clear what we had to do. Our new sitter, Linda, lives in a house that backs up to my school so Corinne will be very close. Linda also babysits a little boy in my class so on nice days I will get to see Corinne after my morning class. I am happy for the change as I have had some reservations about our babysitter since last Spring. I am thankful to her for watching her but it is just time for a change. I was a little sad though because part of me was hoping that when we had to tell the other babysitter we were leaving it would be to be staying home with her but hopefully that will happen soon. So Corinne will start her new adventure on Monday.

Then last night was Halloween. Corinne was very cute and was waving and saying hi to everyone. She only lasted about 30 minutes and then she was done. We came in and eat and played while Daddy stayed outside to pass out the candy. Here are some pictures from the night....



Such a cute Kitty!


No comments: