Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNE

It has been a crazy week around her and I can not believe that Thanksgiving is here already. Last week on Thursday I just tried to get through the day at school so that I could get home to get ready for Corinne's party. Jeremy and I were both off on Friday and we sent the day getting ready for the party. Thank goodness I have a very helpful husband who is really good about cleaning so he took on those duties so that I could focus on cooking and shopping for the party. I spent most of the day making Corinne's castle cake and her fruit cake. As if that was not enough I decided that I needed to then fix a cheesecake as well. I really am turning into my mother. The cake was a process and I finally finished it around 1 in the morning. I learned some lessons and it started to fall a little under the weight but overall I think it was not a bad first effort. This is what it looked like....






Jeremy's friend, Brian, came to stay with us Friday night after we went to a concert and Corinne decided that she need to join the party from 11:30-1:00 and then got back up at her usual 6:30. I swear that child sleeps less each day.

Corinne was feature on 10tv on, a local TV station for her birthday on Saturday morning......





Corinne only took about a half an hour nap on Saturday morning, because she knew people were here. Jeremy's parents got here by 9:30 to help entertain Corinne and help set up. We were getting ready right up to the minute the party started but we got it all done. It was a very nice day but Corinne was so tired. She almost feel asleep in her cake. Corinne got so many presents I don't know what is left to get her for Christmas but we are truely blessed to have some many friends and family that love her so much!



Corinne walking on her big day!





Very excited that everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her

No comments: