Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tis the Season

We had a wonderful weekend. As I said Friday Corinne and I enjoyed the day together and then we all went to dinner. Corinne had a good time eating out and even got to order her own Mac and Cheese. She has been eating us out of house and home for the last week so I fully expect her to get taller very quickly. While we were out home on Friday I got the Twas the Night Before Christmas bear out that Uncle Brad and Aunt Becky got her last year and she thought it was great! After dinner we did a little shopping and then came home to get Corinne in bed.


She was trying to figure out how his mouth moves


She thought he was pretty funny!

First of all Corinne sleep until 9:00 a.m today (praise the Lord). This was a first for her and made everyone happy. Saturday we spent the day getting our tree up and all of our decorations out. We put the tree up and some of the decorations while Corinne was taking a nap so she was a little surprised to see them. She really liked the snow globes that I have and was dancing to the music that they play. She has been really good and has not really messed with the tree much. I think she is just so taken with the lights that she hasn't messed with it, but I am sure now that I said that she will start messing with it. Daddy also brought up his dancing Homer Simpson and showed Corinne how to turn it on. I think I am developing a twitch from it. Last night we decided to go to dinner again this time at Barley's Smokehouse (high recommended we drive 25 minutes to go) and then head to the Columbus Zoo Wildlights. BIG MISTAKE! Apparently everyone else was thinking the same thing. We spent an hour in traffic to get there only to find a huge line when he got to the gates. However we are lucky to have a zoo membership so we got to go straight to the gates and head in. Corinne thought it was funny to be all bundled up and did very well even though it was well past her bedtime. She liked people watching more then the lights I think. Goodness knows there were enough people to look at.



Corinne wakes up to find the tree!

Loving the snowglobes



Corinne and Daddy at the Wildlights


Mommy and Corinne at the Wildlights

Today we played more in the morning and put up some more decorations. Then we spent the afternoon doing a little more shopping and then getting our groceries for the week. Corinne is such a ham and was talking to everyone in the store. Then it was a low key night trying to get ready for the week. This will be my last week of work and then I will be off for 16 days, not that I have counted or anything!
Corinne being silly with reindeer ears!

No comments: