Friday, December 12, 2008

Almost there

It has been a very busy week. Monday and Tuesday were typical days work, home, bed. Then Wednesday and Thursday were conference days for me and they were very long days. On Wednesday, Jeremy had to pick Corinne up so it was a very long day for me. I got home just in time to put her in bed. I think she was really mad at me. It may be my own guilt but I really think she was mad. On Thursday morning she really wanted Jeremy not me and when I picked her up a couple of times in the morning she smacked me (a problem that has started in the last week). Thursday I had an early conference so Jeremy had to take her to the sitter. I finally got to pick her up last night at 5:15 and was never so glad to see her!



Cracking up in a Christmas Outfit!

I am off today and we have had a nice quiet day at home playing and just having fun. We have settled into a routine but with Christmas break coming I am thinking more and more about how much I am missing with her. We are planning to go to an early dinner tonight and enjoy some time together. Then I think we are going to try and get all our Christmas decorations up tomorrow and then go see the lights at the zoo. I just want to enjoy this weekend and then need to get through next week.

No comments: