Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Busy Week

This week has flown by which I guess is good. Monday was very low key just work and how and that was about it. Tuesday Jeremy, Corinne and I had to do half days because he went to my Grandma's boyfriend's funeral on Tuesday afternoon. It was sad and Bernard was a part of our family for about sixteen years so he has been around for a while. Please pray for my Grandma that she finds comfort that he is in God's great care now. After the funeral we went to my parents to spent some time with the family. We got Cristy's pizza (the best pizza in the world), then let Corinne and Dominic play for a while and then came home. Then this morning I was awaken by the best sound a teacher can her, a phone ringing at 5 in the morning. We were on a two hour delay because of the ice. It gave me a little extra time with Corinne and a little extra time to get some work done at school. Tomorrow is the last day with kids before winter break. We are having a PJ and Pizza day. Nice way to end it!

No comments: