Sunday, September 28, 2008

Other weekend come and gone

This weekend was very busy. Yesterday we went to my parents for the day and Corinne loved playing at Grandma and Grandpa's. Dominic and Aunt Carrie also came over and the kids played together. Sometimes it makes me pretty sad that we live just far enough away from my parents to not be able to see them all the time. We had fun and my Mom is going to watch Corinne on Thursday for us. Today we hit the ground running when Corinne woke up at 6 o'clock ready to go. We went to the Buddy Walk and walked with our friend Josh and Nicholas. It was a lot of fun and a great cause. Then my sister came up and we went shopping for a few clothes for me but did not have much luck. I got home and we finished up our night as we always do, dinner, bath and bed. Corinne did not put up much of a fight to go to bed tonight.






We had matching shirts and I did not realize it to later in the day!




What a wonderful world!
Corinne wanted to help with the laundry

No comments: