Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally

I know that it has been a long time since our last post again and a lot has happened in that month. Corinne is growing like a weed and really looks more like a girl and less like a baby every day. We found out that Baby #2 is a girl! I was a little surprised because my pregnancy has been much different this time but maybe I just have not had time to think about it. Baby is doing well and everything is looking good. Now we just have to wait 14 1/2 more weeks to see her. Jeremy is on his second training trip in Orlando and I don't think he is having very much fun. I finished work today around 11 and it was so nice to hand in the keys and walk out the door. I love teaching but I really love this time of year. I am going to make the most of our summer making sure that I spend lots of time with Corinne and getting things ready for the baby. I am attaching so pictures from the last month (although there seems to be fewer and fewer pictures as she gets older, mostly because she will not stand still long enough to take a picture!
Eating corn on the cob for the first time and loved it even though she still only has six teeth!
In her Memorial Day Outfit but she would not smile for anything when the camera was out!
Very short Memorial Day parade in Westerville!
Picking flowers in Grandma and Pappy's yard
Giving Daddy a flower!


Giving Mommy a flower now!

Enjoying the 27 acres to run in at Grandma and Pappy's


Swinging at Rising Park in Lancaster

No comments: