Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy Summer Days


Well my idea of daily posts did not happen but I guess that is what happens when you have an eight month old that is on the move. Corinne has been army crawling for several weeks and is now getting up on her knees but not able to move yet. She is trying to pull herself up to stand and is getting good at that pretty quickly. On Saturday we went to Jeremy's cousin's fifth birthday party and then went to my friend Jodi's 30th birthday party. Then on Sunday we just hung out and relaxed which does not happen very often these days. On Monday Corinne and I had a play date with her new friend Carissa and Hannah. It is funny how as a Mom you met people and become fast friends through having kids. I am loving this time in our lives and it is flying by! Also last night when I left the room Corinne was ready to get out the highchair and said DaDa a couple of times and when that did not work she said MaMa but of course I was not in the room. Today we just hung out and played all day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog! It's very addicting, but you'll have fun putting up beautiful pics of the little one. Have fun!